Inter-forum benefit?

Presentera dig själv, och lär känna andra medlemmar.

Moderator: Moderatorgruppen

Användarvisningsbild
Loke
Inlägg: 502
Blev medlem: 03 dec 2003 17:16

Inter-forum benefit?

Inläggav Loke » 14 jul 2009 12:30

Vet inte om jag är en av många som fick PM från vår senast inkomna medlem. Själv har jag numer bara internet på jobbet och hos vänner och inget jag direkt känner för att ta upp i ett tillmötesgående av 'Dissident'-forumets förfrågan. Men jag tyckte det var kul och kan se poänger med ideen, kanske kan vi bemötas av en liknande gentjänst:

Vana skrev:Hi,

I had an idea that maybe you can help with?

Me an my pals' made a philosophy site is a few months back, you can see here,

http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net

I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you? I wonder if you would post a philosophy article (your writing) on or site -- but not in English, in Swedish.  

It might not be very soon that I can promise you a reply or discussion on the article, but I thought it would be interesting to have a few non-English threads around the board. (I should add, article, or post, a reply to any thread in Swedish would also be very cool.)

I hope this request is not too odd; basically I thought it would be fun to get some non-English articles around the board to add some variety and something interesting, and which is also a comment on diversity, difference, maybe understanding too.

Okay, I'm not sure if that makes sense to you but, I hope so, thank-you for your help, or if not, maybe you could forward this message to someone who might be interested?

- Niki


Någon som axlar oket?

Återgå till "Mötesplatsen"

Vilka är online

Användare som besöker denna kategori: 2 och 0 gäster