"From the smallest particle to the largest galaxy the mystery is great and I am awed by it. I have no need to name it, to quantify it, to sum it up. If I attempt to address it in my work sometimes, it is not from a dogmatic point of reference, I am not searching for a theology or a science to explain the great mystery. An Artist romps around in the mystery like a child plays alone in his own backyard, imagining and making up his own rules and reality. An Artist romps around in the mystery like an animal roams the woods, curious and wide-eyed and alert. An Artist romps around in the mystery like an explorer traversing an unknown land, excited, careful and fully alive."
Bo Bartlett
http://integrallife.com/node/62368
Bo Bartlett | The Extraordinary Commonplace
Moderator: Moderatorgruppen
- Avantgardet
- Inlägg: 8884
- Blev medlem: 06 okt 2006 22:33
- Ort: Socialklass III
Återgå till "Tankar och känslor"
Vilka är online
Användare som besöker denna kategori: 9 och 0 gäster